Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Valentine's Day Printable

Hey Everyone! It's been awhile but the holidays got to me and left very little time to create, decorate or blog. I hope everyone's holiday was merry and you got to enjoy the time with your family!


I have a few updates to our dining room and my daughter's play house to share but until then, I'm sharing a printable I made in Photoshop. Just in time for Valentine's Day!




I am a Beyonce fan, and her song, XO is one of my current favorites. I felt the lyrics of the song were perfect for Valentine's Day because it is all about love. So i whipped this up in Photoshop and printed it out. I printed it on both white card stock and craft card stock. I'm thinking I will switch it out for the white copy closer to Valentine's Day. Until then, this will do!



Sorry for the picture quality! It is snowy day today and the lighting isn't the best hence the quick set up in the brightest spot in my room. HA! Also, let's not talk about the pinkish color of my walls. Our bedroom has not been touched since we moved in. If you look closely in the second picture you can see there is a texture to the walls. It must have been a favorite back in the day because it is in several spots of our house. *shudder.* So since our bedroom is never seen, we are focusing on everything else in the house :).

If you want to download this for yourself just click on the picture below, right click and save to your computer! If you use it, just make sure you give credit where credit is do :).



Hopefully I'll be back with another Valentine's Day project and a few room updates!

-Amanda


Linking up:

No comments:

Post a Comment